Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Minion Nutella Bread Bento

I admire Bento Monsters creativity work especially the bread minion and give myself a try. ;p It seems not really turn out good as my nutella getting dried out. Arghh... Thank god Olivia still can recognize out who is the character. Phew......I wonder how bento mummies keep the nutella jam? I always dare not buy the largest can one though the saving is bigger than the medium can. 


I pack it with nutella bread and Moo Moo Free Chocolate as I am running out of fruits from fridge. lol She will have her Dessert with fruits Burberry flavour after she back from school. My girl and I kind of in love with this. yummy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job, love it! Yes, I also buy the small bottle, big one always dries out before I finish using.

Noble Baby said...

Thank dear, I should thank you come out this easy drawing on bread. lol

Post a Comment